Book Review Update: University Student + Final Exams


Hello Bookish Friends!

Until the end of April I will only be posting a book review once per week (plus quote-of-the-week/other features). Why? Well, mostly to retain what sanity I still have. I'm a university student, and it is Final Exam time. I didn't want to just mysteriously disappear on you!

So, all my fellow students, I wish you luck with end-of-the-year stress. It's almost over. And then you will be able to read what you want!

TL;DR: Because of final exams I will only be reviewing books once a week until the end of April. 

What's the first book you're going to pick up this summer? Mine is "1984" by George Orwell.

Also, you can now follow YLFE's book reviews with Bloglovin, if that's your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment